Last year, Phil Zanghi III transitioned from being distributed by Drew Estate to sending cigars to retailers through UPS Cigars Direct. It created a weird situation where his booth at the trade show was part of Drew Estate, though Zanghi was mainly at a table in the De Los Reyes booth. This year, he had a lot more than a table next to the De Los Reyes booth.
You’ll notice in the pictures that Indian Motorcycle is a bit more prominent than Debonaire this year. I suppose it makes sense given the new release this year is not a Debonaire, but rather an extension to the Indian Motorcycle family of cigars.
This was actually released in May, but only in Connecticut. However, now the cigar heads to U.S. retailers. For those wondering, it’s made at De Los Reyes.
- Wrapper: Ecuador (Connecticut)
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Dominican Republic & Nicaragua
- Indian Motorcycle Connecticut Shade Robusto (5 x 50) — $7.50 (Boxes of 20, $150)
- Indian Motorcycle Connecticut Shade Toro (6 x 52) — $8.45 (Boxes of 20, $169)
Production: Regular Production
Release Date: May 2019