Embargo Cigar Lounge in Phoenix, Ariz. will soon be the home of a new lancero vitola in Espinosa’s 601 La Bomba line.
The new vitola measures 7 1/2 x 38 and is offered in five-count bundles priced at $49.95. A total of 100 bundles are being released.
The blend remains a full-bodied Nicaraguan puro highlighted by a habano wrapper. It is made at the La Zona Cigar Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua, which produces the other six regular production vitolas:
- 601 La Bomba Sake Bomb (4 1/2 x 42)
- 601 La Bomba Atom (5 1/2 x 46)
- 601 La Bomba Napalm (5 x 52)
- 601 La Bomba Nuclear (6 x 50)
- 601 La Bomba Atomic (6 x 60)
- 601 La Bomba F-BOMB (7 x 70)
The store will be launching the cigar on Jan. 26 at an event with Erik Espinosa.