Cigar Rights of America (CRA) has announced the release of its latest sampler.
Officially called the CRA Freedom Sampler ($150), the 10-cigar sampler was advertised over the summer at the 2019 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show. It features cigars from 10 different manufacturers, many of which represent flagship offerings from each of the companies.
- Alec Bradley Mundial PL #56 (6 1/4 x 56)
- Diamond Crown Black Diamond Emerald (6 x 52)
- Don Pepin Original Connecticut (6 x 52)
- Fuente Fuente OpusX Destino al Siglo
- La Aroma de Cuba Noblesse Viceroy (5 3/4 x 54)
- La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull (6 1/2 x 52/54)
- Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado (6 1/x 52)
- Padrón Black No. 200 (5 1/2 x 56)
- Rocky Patel 50th Anniversary Toro (6 x 52)
- Tatuaje Fausto Limited SA (6 x 52)
Only two of the cigars are explicitly new, the Tatuaje Fausto Limited SA is described as similar to a limited edition Fausto release that was done for Italy, though not identical. It’s also a different size.
In addition, the Padrón Black No. 200 is a size that has not been released before.
In addition to the 10 cigars, each sampler gives the purchaser a basic one-year membership to Cigar Rights of America.
The proceeds of the samplers are being used to help CRA with its mission.