The 2020 shipment of Alec Bradley’s flagship Fine & Rare line is off to stores, only there isn’t a new Fine & Rare for this year.
Instead, the company has begun shipping the Alec Bradley Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary Collection, a $600 sampler that contains five different aged Fine & Rare releases. Inside are five each of five previous Fine & Rare releases:
- Alec Bradley Fine & Rare Ta-25A (7 x 54) – 2014
- Alec Bradley Fine & Rare HJ10-I Toro (6 x 52) — 2016
- Alec Bradley Fine & Rare BR12-13 (6 x 52) – 2017
- Alec Bradley Fine & Rare JRS10=(86) (2018) (6 1/2 x 56) – 2018
- Alec Bradley Fine & Rare HOF / 506 (6 1/4 x 54) – 2019
Notably, the company says that all of the cigars are from the original production runs of each release.
Fine & Rare debuted in 2011 and has been an annual release for the company, built around the idea of using 10 types of tobacco in a single cigar. The blend changes on a year to year basis, with the size generally around a 6 x 52 toro, though that has varied a bit as well. All of them have been produced at the Raíces Cubanas factory in Danlí, Honduras.
There are 500 of these sets being released.