- Willy Herrera Appointed Master Blender at Drew Estate
- Davidoff Art Edition 2014 Set for Release
- CAO Area 9 Debuts at Events
- Ortega Mini Natural Discontinued
- CAO Son of Sam Now Sinister Sam
- J. Grotto Anniversary Cigar Coming from Debonaire — Via Cigar-Coop.
- Screwpop Planning Two New Cutters
- halfwheel.com/fda — This past week we launched a new microsite dedicated to the FDA’s Deeming Regulations. It’s a fully comprehensive website dedicated to the deeming regulations and their impact.
- FDA: Regulation Could Cut Cigar Industry in Half
- How Much Will Regulation Cost?
- The FDA’s $10 Exemption Explanation & Problems
- S. 772 Reaches 16 Sponsors — Details here.
- Bahrain Considering Tripling Cigar Tax
- Melbourne, Australia Aims for New Smoking Ban
- Russia Smoking Ban Petition Gains Support
- Hawaii Tax Changes, Smoking Ban, Age Legislation All Fail
- Dubuque, Iowa Smoking Ban Requested — Via THonline.com.
- Garden City, Idaho Considering Smoking Ban
- Gasden, Ala. Considers Expanding Smoking Ban
- Ketchikan, Alaska Debates New Smoking Ban
- Minneapolis Considers Park Smoking Ban
- Oakley, Calif. Debates New Smoking Ban
- Saluda, N.C. Passes Smoking Ban
- South Bend, Ind. Delays Smoking Ban
- Spring Lake, N.J. Bans Smoking on Boardwalk
- West Pelzer, S.C. Moves Towards Smoking Ban
Colleges & Universities
- Columbia University — Smoking ban coming in July.
- Florida Atlantic University — Tobacco-free in 2015.
- Louisiana State University — Smoking ban this fall.
Deals From Our Sponsors
- Atlantic Cigar Co. — Intemperance BA XXI Breach of Peace ($6.30, Boxes of 24, $151.20)
0 Overall Score