Sinistro Cigars is bringing out a new line called Last Cowboy, which will get its first release in the coming weeks before a full release at the 2018 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show.
The blend consists of a Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrapper, Mexican San Andrés binder, and a piloto cubano filler from an undisclosed country. The first rollout of the cigar will be offered in four sizes:
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Scala (4 1/2 x 38/60) — $16
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Salomon (6 1/2 x 50/60) — $19
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy 4 x 54 — $8.49
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy 5 x 56 — $9
Both the Salomon and Scala vitolas will be limited and released sporadically according to James Agopian of Sinistro Cigars, as there is only one roller at the factory who can produce those sizes. The Salomon will come in a 12-count box, while the other sizes will be offered in boxes or bundles of 20 cigars. A total of 33 numbered boxes of the Salomon will be offered during the first release, as well as 55 numbered boxes of Scala and 35 bundles of both the 4 x 54 and 5 x 56.
The pre-release is being limited to just five retailers,
- Burning Desire — Corona, Calif.
- Thunderbird Trading Post — Tacoma, Wash.
- Drobe Stogies —Inglewood, Calif.
- Boiling Springs Cigar and Wine — Boiling Springs, S.C.
When the line gets its widespread release, four more sizes will be added, though the pricing has not yet been announced:
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Petite Belicoso (5 x 52)
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Corona (5 1/2 x 42)
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Churchill (7 x 47)
- Sinistro Cigars Last Cowboy Toro (6 x 54)
The cigars are being produced at the La Aurora Cigar Factory in the Dominican Republic.
Photos courtesy of Sinistro Cigars.