Island Lifestyle Importers has announced that its latest release, the Island Club, is shipping nationwide.
The Island Club uses an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan fillers. In a press release, the company says that it has nine pairs of bunchers and rollers creating the cigar.
It’s offered in five sizes, all priced under $5.
- Island Club Churchill (7 x 52) — $4.75 (Bundles of 20, $95)
- Island Club Corona Gorda (5 7/8 x 46) — $3.95 (Bundles of 20, $79)
- Island Club Robusto (5 x 52) — $4.25 (Bundles of 20, $85)
- Island Club Toro (6 x 52) — $4.50 (Bundles of 20, $90)
- Island Club Torpedo (6 1/4 x 52) — $4.50 (Bundles of 20, $90)
“While many Connecticut cigars have a grassy or bitter taste, these Island Club cigars have notable flavors of light spice, leather and tea,” said Ryan Frailing, vp of Island Lifestyle, in a press release. “This is an impressive cigar for any celebration or special occasion but the price point makes them perfect for enjoyment while pursuing outdoor activities. From a quality proposition they are competing with substantially pricier cigars. We believe they are the perfect addition to the Island Lifestyle family of cigars.”
Island Lifestyle Importers is distributed by Phillips & King International’s Ventura Cigar Co.