If you have questions regarding FDA's regulation of premium cigars, please ask below and we will do our best to answer them.
- Did “big tobacco” support regulating premium cigars?
Yes. Altria, the largest tobacco company in the world, published this document supporting FDA’s regulation of all cigars, including premium cigars. Including premium cigars under the deeming regulations likely would reduce Altria's user fees.
- Did larger cigar companies push for regulating premium cigars?
- Will accessories be regulated?
- Will factories overseas be required to register with FDA?
- What happens to an unapproved product?
- Does the age requirement pertain to those serving in the military?
- Will the IPCPR Trade Show be outlawed?
- Will companies have to hire full-time FDA compliance officers?