El Primer Mundo was in a prime spot to enjoy Nick Perdomo playing the drums – but also in a nice corner booth right on a main aisle.
When I got to the booth, it was full of people enjoying the comfortable lounge chairs and talking to brand owner Sean Williams. Of course – it seemed nobody wanted their picture taken, so they cleared out while I shot the booth.
El Primer Mundo 10th Anniversary
Williams was celebrating his 10th anniversary of El Primer Mundo, and as such brought out a special cigar to celebrate. It is produced at De Los Reyes in the Dominican Republic.
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Rosado
- Binder: Dominican San Vicente
- Filler: Dominican Corojo 2006, Dominican Criollo Ligero, Dominican Negrito Ligero
- El Primer Mundo 10th Anniversary Corona (5 1/2 x 42) – $8.50 (Boxes of 20, $170)
- El Primer Mundo 10th Anniversary Robusto (5 x 50) – $8.75 (Boxes of 20, $175)
- El Primer Mundo 10th Anniversary Toro (6 x 54) – $9.75 (Boxes of 20, $195)
Launch Date: July 15, 2016
Production: Not disclosed