Although new to America, Switzerland-based Cavalier Genève is not a company that is new to cigars, and launched two blends for the U.S. market during the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show, both of which are being distributed by Dallas-based Cigar Art.
In addition, both the White Series and Black Series feature 24k gold foil cut in a diamond shape added to the wrapper right under the band.
Available in three vitolas packaged in 20-count boxes, the White Series is composed of a habano wrapper covering a Honduran Connecticut binder and filler tobaccos from the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua and Paraguay.
- Wrapper: Habano
- Binder: Honduran Connecticut
- Filler: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua & Paraguay
- Cavalier Genève White Series Diplomate (5 1/2 x 56) — $9.74 (Boxes of 20, $194.80)
- Cavalier Genève White Series Elegante (4 1/2 x 52) — $9.10 (Boxes of 20, $182)
- Cavalier Genève White Series Medio (3 1/2 x 58) — $9.16 (Boxes of 20, $183.20)
Launch Date: Shipping after the show
Production: Regular Production
As with the White Series, the Black Series is available in three vitolas packaged in 20-count boxes. However, unlike the White series, it will only be sold at events until next year and is composed of a Mexican San Andrés wrapper covering a Brazilian arapiraca binder and fillers from Honduras and Nicaragua.
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Brazilian arapiraca
- Filler: Honduras and Nicaragua
- Cavalier Genève Black Series Double Corona (7 1/2 x 52)
- Cavalier Genève Black Series Robusto (5 x 50)
- Cavalier Genève Black Series Toro (6 x 54)
Launch Date: Shipping now
Production: Event only