Fans of Espinosa’s Warhead line will soon have a gift to get themselves, as the company has announced that it has released the 601 La Bomba Warhead Collector’s Sampler. The sampler began shipping this past Monday, Dec. 21.
The sampler contains one of each of the first five Warhead releases from 2013 through 2019, though they are recently produced versions and not from the original batches:
- 601 La Bomba Warhead (6 1/2 x 54) — 2013 — 2,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (20,000 Total Cigars)
- 601 La Bomba Warhead II (5 1/2 x 56) — 2014 — 2,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (20,000 Total Cigars)
- 601 La Bomba Warhead III (7 1/2 x 38) — 2016 — 500 Boxes of 10 Cigars (5,000 Total Cigars)
- 601 La Bomba Warhead IV (6 x 48) — 2018 — 1,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (10,000 Total Cigars)
- 601 La Bomba Warhead V (6 x 52) — 2019— 1,000 Boxes of 10 Cigars (10,000 Total Cigars)
While the company released a sixth edition in 2020, that is not included in the sampler.
Also inside each sampler is a commemorative challenge coin shaped like the Warhead band and offered in different colors. The company is releasing 500 of the samplers, and 10 of those will contain a gold challenge coin.
“We made this sampler in response to our fans request for more exclusive and limited releases,” the company wrote in a press release. “We understand their desire for specialty items and their great demand in the marketplace. The Warhead is the perfect cigar for this endeavor, not only was it our very first LE but one of our most successful brands.”
The sampler retails for $79.95 and will be available via all Espinosa Lounges and partnering shops.
Shortly after the story was published, the company clarified that the cigars were not from the original release. The story has been updated accordingly.