The next Zino Platinum Exclusive Series event is tonight at STOGIES World Class Cigars.
It’s one of a dozen events hosted by retailers around the country with Zino Platinum’s brand ambassadors, Fernando Romero and Mike Baca—artists collectively known as UR New York. The duo partnered with stores to create unique artwork for the Exclusive Series.
As for the cigars, they are all identical regardless of the store. It uses an Ecuadorian habano wrapper, Dominican binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic and Honduras. It’s described as “medium-full” by the company and the tobacco used is aged for a minimum of five years. It’s offered in a single 5 7/8 x 56 size.
The 12 retailers to receive the cigars are:
- Blend Bar Cigar – Indy (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Blend Bar Cigar – Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Bo’s Cigar Lounge (Bellflower, Calif.)
- Cigars by Chivas (Pasadena, Calif.)
- Club Humidor (San Antonio, Texas)
- Doc James (Mamaronek, N.Y.)
- Humidor of Westmont (Westmont, Ill.)
- Old Oaks Cigar Co. (Thousand Oaks, Calif.)
- STOGIES World Class Cigars (Houston, Texas)
- The Cigar Shop (Biloxi, Miss.)
- Tobacco Leaf LLC (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Uptown’s Smokeshop (Nashville, Tenn.)
The event tonight is hosted at the main STOGIES location on Wertheimer Road. STOGIES recently acquired Cigar Cigar in Sugar Land, Texas
Pricing for the STOGIES version is set at $13 per cigar and it is limited to 250 boxes of 10 cigars.
Zino Platinum is a Oettinger Davidoff AG brand.