Editor’s Note: This week in Dortmund, Germany, the European tobacco industry will gather for Inter-tabac 2013. More so than ever, the American-based brands have a presence and a market, particularly in Holland, Germany and a growing marketing in the U.K. I’ll be there again this year and enjoyed meeting a few of our European and Asian readers last year, so if you are in the Westfalenhallen later this week, Tweet at me and we can have a cigar together. echte liebe.
- Tatuaje Gran Maravilla Set for 2014 — Here.
- Crowned Heads to Release Headley Grange Lancero — Here.
- KILO Heads to New Mexico — Story is here.
- Reinado Ships Grand Empire Reserve Extensions — Here.
- Viaje Ships Latest Batch of Cigars — Fifty Fifty Red, Black and V.O.R. Details here.
- Alec Bradley Announces Royal Monkey Society — Story, here.
- Sons of Anarchy Cigars Ships — Press release, here.
- Alec Bradley Suffers Apparent Break-In — Here.
- H.R. 792 Reaches 123 Cosponsors — You can track the House of Representative version of the pro-cigar legislation here.