Editor’s Note: As will be the case with halfwheel, the post-IPCPR lag seems to have settled down and the industry seems to be getting back into a pace of normalcy. This includes both the shipping of cigars that were introduced at IPCPR, as well as the overall state of the news.
- Oliva Takes Over Padilla Distribution — Story here.
- Illusione Adds Epernay L’Excellence — Here.
- J.J. Fox Announces 225th Anniversary Padrón — Details here.
- Emilio Cigars to Distribute Guayacan — Here.
- Habanos Prepares Shipment of Partagas Serie C No.3 Edición Limitada 2012 — Press release here.
- AVO Ships Heritage Special Toro — Press release here.
- Table 36 Debuts Fellowship — Press release here.