- Alec Bradley Ships Three New Releases
- Boutique Cigar Association of America Names Board of Directors
- Camacho Diploma Returns Next Month
- Cohiba and Partagás Linea Maduro to be Featured at Festival del Habano XX
- Espinosa Announces Red River Valley
- Flor de Copán Gran Toro Debuts
- Foundation Cigar Co. Ships Highclere Castle, The Wise Man Maduro
- Foundation Cigar Co. To Take Over Distribution of The Upsetters
- Fratello Navetta Shipping
- Gurkha Ships 15-Year Cellar Reserve
- Hamlet 25th Year Heads to Stores
- IPCPR 2017 Sees 16.6 Percent Drop in Retail Stores
- Island Lifestyle Importers Ships Full Aged Reserve Line
- Lost&Found Releases Two Cigars for Sweden and U.S.
- Rafael Nodal Named Head of Product Capability for Tabacalera USA
- TAA Moves Annual Conference Due to Hurricane Irma Damage
- XIKAR Adds Daytona Red as Option for Turrim, Volta Lighters
- Ireland’s Plain Packaging Rules for Tobacco Now in Effect
- Singapore Considering Tobacco Purchase Age Increase to 21 — via BusinessInsider.sg.
- United Arab Emirates’ Tobacco Tax in Effect, Won’t Apply to Duty-Free
- Elk Grove Village, Ill. Could Raise Tobacco Purchase Age or Ban All Tobacco Sales — via DailyHerald.com.
- Lavallette, N.J. Smoking Ban Advances
- Parkville, Mo. Raises Tobacco Purchase Age to 21
- Plymouth, Minn. Sets Purchase Age Increase Hearing for Nov. 28 — via Sailor.MNSun.com.
- St. Louis Park, Minn. City Discusses Ban on Flavored Tobacco — via StLouisPark.org.
- San Leandro, Calif. Approves First Reading of Flavored Tobacco Ban, Second Vote Set for Oct. 16 — via EastBayTimes.com.
- Smyrna, Ga. Approves Liquor Sales in Cigar Lounges (Update)
- Tustin, Calif. Approves First Reading of Parks Smoking Ban, Second Reading Set for Oct. 17 — via MyNewsLA.com.
- Unalaska, Alaska Voters Defeat Tobacco Tax Increase
- Wausau, Wis. to Consider Parks Smoking Ban — via WausauPilotAndReview.com.
Colleges and Universities
- University of Southern Mississippi To Make All Campuses Tobacco-Free as of Jan. 1, 2018 — via USM.edu.
- Whittier College Announces Plans to be Tobacco-Free as of Fall 2018 — via WhittierDailyNews.com.
Deals From Our Sponsors
- Atlantic Cigar Co. — Guardian of the Farm Rambo (Box of 25, $175.50)
- Cigar Hustler — The Wise Man Maduro Churchill (Pack of five, $52.25)
- Corona Cigar Co. — Brick House Connecticut Robusto (Box of 25, $129.50)
- Elite Cigar Cafe — Plano, Texas Location is Now Open
- JR Cigar — Macanudo Inspirado Black Robusto (Box of 20, $111.80)
- Payless Cigars & Pipes — Quesada Heisenberg Corona (Box of 10, $49.12)
- Smoke Inn — La Palina Goldie Toro (Box of 10, $220)
- STOGIES World Class Cigars — WingDing 2017 Tickets
0 Overall Score