- Davidoff Limited Art Edition 2017 Heading to Retailers in June
- Island Lifestyle Importers Expands Tommy Bahama Accessory Line With Cigar Club Line
- L’Atelier Ships Côte d’Or 2017
- MLB Cigar Ventures Names Alexandra Kling VP of Branding & Inside Sales
- Oettinger Davidoff AG Opens New Camacho Factory in Honduras
- Viaje Ships Skull and Bones Red, Announces Zombie Green & Red Release for 2017
- Trump’s Budget Proposal Cuts CHIP Funding, Extends CHIP; Likely No Effect on Cigars
- UAE Introducing Massive Tobacco Tax Hike
- Kent, Wash. Parks Committee Approves Tobacco Ban, Heads to City Council June 6 — via KentReporter.com.
- Lincolnshire, Ill. Delays Vote on Tobacco Purchase Age Increase, Could Come Back in June — via ChicagoTribune.com.
- Rockville, Md. Bans Smoking in Outdoor Dining Areas.
- Vernon Hills, Ill. Village Board to Discuss Tobacco Purchase Age Increase at June 6 Meeting — via ChicagoTribune.com.
Colleges and Universities
- Bladen Community College (N.C.) Goes Smoke Free as of June 1 — via BladenCC.edu.
- University of Northern Alabama Likely Going Smoke Free as of Aug. 1 — via TimesDaily.com.
Deals From Our Sponsors
- Atlantic Cigar Co. — XIKAR Forte Lighter ($35)
- Cigar Hustler — Viaje Zombie Antidote Collector’s Edition (Bundles of 25, $225)
- Corona Cigar Co. — Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2017 (Box of 16, $244.95)
- Elite Cigar Cafe —Boutique Event (May 20)
- JR Cigar — Cohiba Blue Robusto (Box of 20, $159.84)
- Payless Cigars & Pipes — Room101 Big Payback Connecticut Culero (Pack of 10, $52.15)
- Smoke Inn — The Angel’s Anvil 2017 (Box of 20, $189)
- STOGIES World Class Cigars — Laranja Reserva H-Town (Box of 20, $144.50)