Editor’s Note: Seems like we are doing this every week. Here’s the lengthy state of halfwheel. We aren’t going anywhere. Unfortunately, after returning from Nicaragua, Brooks and I were both fairly ill for an extender period of time, as such — nothing really got done as far as reviews. Our reviews are not only delivered at the highest frequency of anyone, but they also are the longest. In addition to those inherent features, our reviews require a lot of moving parts in terms of editing both text and photos.
We are getting caught up, although at a rate slower than we’d like. We are focused on moving forward and reviews should be coming as they normally do, or as they did before a month ago. In the mean time, this is the busiest time of the year for news and we are providing coverage at a frequency like never before.. After we get caught up, collections, lists and other things will get updated. As always, we apologize for the issues.
- Danielle Hawthorne Named CMO of Tabacaleras Unidas — The big news of the week, the former Davidoff Brand Manger is back with Christian Eiroa’s new company.
- Fuente Delays 100th Anniversary Projects — Story here.
- Tatuaje Little Monsters Begin Shipping — Details here.
- El Primer Mundo Announces La Hermandad — Details here.
- E.P. Carrillo Inch Band — Above.
- Emilio Nears Release of AF Suave — Story here.
- 262 Announces Revere — Here.
- Federal Cigar Adds My Father Le Bijou Connecticut House Blend — Details here.
- CroMagnon Altal & Slobberknocker Art — Story here.
- Prop. 29 Escapes Election Day Narrowly — Story is here. Ballots are still being counted, and likely will be until July, this is not yet certified.
- CAO at CMA Festival — Press release here.
- America’s Top Sommelier Proclaims La Aurora Preferidos #2 as Favorite Cigar — Press release here.