— Fratello Cigars (@Fratellocigars) October 9, 2014
- General Cigar Co. files lawsuit against LuxuryPak USA, LLC over breach of contract. — The latter’s website indicates the company has been involved in the boxes for CAO Osa Sol, Concert, the Partagas Benji Master Series and others.
- La Aurora Ships Untamed
- La Palina Black Label Ships Nationwide
- Meier & Dutch Adds Two New Sons of Anarchy Cigars
- Rocky Patel Shipping Decade Cameroon & Super Ligero
- RoMa Craft Tobac Delays Neanderthal
— Chief Hava (@ChiefHava) October 9, 2014
- Exclusive Cigars (Kristoff) Files for KRISTOFF.
- Brooke County, W.Va. Considers Smoking Ban
- Dells, Wis. Smoking Ban Debate Continues
- Evanston, Ill. to Vote on Minimum Age Increase
- Newark, N.J. Considers Smoking Ban
- Nome, Alaska Rejects Tobacco Tax Hike
- Terrell, Texas Considering Restaurant Smoking Ban — Via The Terrell Tribune.
- Versailles, Ky. Passes Smoking Ban
- Westfield, N.J. Advances Park Smoking Ban
Colleges & Universities
- Northern Arizona University — Considering tobacco ban.
- University of Alaska — Considering tobacco ban.
Deals From Our Sponsors
- Atlantic Cigar Co. — Camacho Blackout 2013 Churchill (Boxes of 20, $120)