There are six total cigars coming out from Viaje this week, the two that have gotten the least amount of press? Summerfest. The details were first leaked here, but it has been relatively quiet since. While there are two sizes, this is a relatively small (one-hundred boxes) release, even for Andre Farkas’ Viaje. Anyways, details after the jump.
Another edition of the annual release. A total of 6,000 cigars (100 boxes of 30 for each size.)
No word on pricing yet.
From the Viaje Facebook Page:
Last year the brushed foot was more for show, this year it is meant to be smoked.
- Name: Viaje Summerfest 2011
- Vitolas: Churchill (Round Head + Brushed Foot) & Torpedo
- Size: Churchill (7 x 50) & Torpedo (5 1/4 x 52)
- Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo 99 (Cafe Rosado)
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Country: Honduras (Raíces Cubanas)
- MSRP: $9.35 (Box of 30, $280.50)
- Release Date: June 22, 2011 (ships)
- Production Number: 3,000 Cigars Per Vitola (100 Boxes of 30 Cigars Per Vitola.)
Site sponsor Atlantic Cigar is a Viaje retailer and will be receiving limited quantities of this release.