9. Sin Compromiso Selección No. 6
Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Joya de Nicaragua S.A.
- Wrapper: Mexico (San Andrés Negro “Cultivo Tonto”)
- Binder: Ecuador (Habano)
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Length: 6 Inches
- Ring Gauge: 60
- Vitola: Gordo
- MSRP: $18.50 (Boxes of 13, $240.50)
- Release Date: 2018
- Number of Cigars Released: Regular Production
- Original Score: 91
Sin compromiso, Spanish for without compromise.
That is what Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust owner Steve Saka set out to do with the Sin Compromiso, create a cigar without compromise. The line was originally released in September of 2018, but Corona Cigar Co. received an exclusive size in late December 2018, the 6 x 60 No. 6. That created an interesting situation that caused an even more interesting event to take place. The Sin Compromiso No. 2 took our 9th spot on the 2018 Top 25 list, and since the No. 6 was released in late 2018 and reviewed in early 2019, that meant it was eligible for our 2019 Top 25 list.
It too is sitting in the 9th spot of this year’s awards and it's not a surprise that it once again earned top 10 honors. — Brian Burt.