9. Sin Compromiso Selección No. 2
Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Joya de Nicaragua S.A.
- Wrapper: Mexico (San Andrés Negro “Cultivo Tonto”)
- Binder: Ecuador (Habano)
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Length: 6 Inches
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Vitola: Torpedo
- MSRP: $17.95 (Boxes of 13, $233.35)
- Release Date: September 2018
- Number of Cigars Released: Regular Production
- Original Score: 92
Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust's Sin Compromiso was one of the most anticipated releases of the year for one major reason: Steve Saka promised that his newest brand would be "the absolute best of everything that is being crafted at (Joya de Nicaragua)."
More than three years after news emerged about the brand, Sin Compromiso was released in five different soft box-pressed vitolas wrapped in cedar sleeves with a blend consisting of Mexican San Andrés Negro “Cultivo Tonto” wrapper, an Ecuadorian habano binder and Nicaraguan fillers.
The flavor profile for the Sin Compromiso Selección No. 2 is exceedingly rich, with notes of dark chocolate, malted milk balls, earth, black pepper, coffee and marshmallow sweetness throughout the smoke. — Brooks Whittington.