At last week’s TPE 2022, S.T.Dupont showed off a variety of new color options for some of its torch lighters, mostly pastel colors.
The newly-updated miniJet will get four new colors:
- S.T.Dupont miniJet Golden — $160
- S.T.Dupont miniJet Baby Pink/Pink Gold — $165
- S.T.Dupont miniJet Baby Blue/Chrome — $165
- S.T.Dupont miniJet Vanilla/Yellow Gold — $165
S.T.Dupont updated its miniJet lighters last year, introducing a slightly new design language to its popular single-flame torch lighter. In addition, the third-generation miniJet lighters are made in France instead of China.
There are six new versions of the S.T.Dupont Slim 7, a thin flat flame model that the company introduced in 2015.
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Baby Pink/Pink Gold — $210
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Baby Blue/Chrome — $210
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Vanilla/Yellow Gold — $210
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Golden — $210
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Matte Khaki — $195
- S.T.Dupont Slim 7 Matte Orange — $195
Coles of London, S.T.Dupont’s U.S. distributor, will begin shipping these items to stores in March.
Update — This post originally listed the price of the Slim 7 Matte Khaki as $915, it is $195.