Next month, Royal Agio Cigars USA will show off two new version of it Balmoral Añejo XO: one Connecticut, one oscuro.
The Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut uses a shade-grown wrapper from Connecticut, whereas the Oscuro uses a Mexican San Andrés wrapper.
“It has taken us several years to find just the right super-premium tobaccos to merit inclusion into these spectacular new Añejo XO blends,” said Boris Wintermans, ceo of Royal Agio Cigars, in a press release. “For me, it’s always about having the commitment and patience to ensure we find and work with only the best available tobaccos that will ultimately deliver an enjoyable, one-of-a-kind experience for cigar lovers. It is this unwavering, curious approach to blending all Añejo XO cigars that provides us with the opportunity to discover the best there is to be found.”
Both cigars are offered in the same vitolas as the Añejo XO.
- Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut / Oscuro Torpedo Mk52 (6 1/4 x 52) — $11.25
- Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut / Oscuro Gran Toro (6 x 52) — $10.50
- Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut / Oscuro Rothschild Masivo (5 x 55) — $9.75
- Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut / Oscuro Corona (5 7/8 x 42) — $9
- Balmoral Añejo XO Connecticut / Oscuro Petit Robusto FT (4 1/4 x 48) — $8.50
The cigars will be show off at the 2018 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show, which begins July 13 in Las Vegas, and will ship to retailers in September.