RoMa Craft Tobac’s El Catador sampler for 2022 is now off to stores.
The El Catador de Las Gran Coronas contains 16 cigars—two each of eight different blends—all in a 5 3/4 x 46 vitola that the company calls a gran corona. Three of the cigars—the Intemperances—are new, while the others are regular production, though the Wunder|Lust is normally a European exclusive.
- Intemperance BA XXI Contempt
- Intemperance EC XVIII Reverence
- Intemperance WR 1794 Lee III
- CroMagnon Anthropology
- CroMagnon Aquitaine Anthropology
- Baka Jengi
- Neanderthal HS
- Wunder|Lust Fiorella
Each sampler has an MSRP of $165 per box and the production run is limited to 2,500 boxes.
This is the seventh El Catador sampler from RoMa Craft Tobac, which uses the samplers as a way to let its customers smoke the company’s various blends in a specific size. Historically, the samplers have included a mixture of regular production offerings as well as new or limited sizes for specific lines. Past samplers include:
- El Catador de Los Perfectos
- El Catador de Las Panetelas
- El Catador de Las Petite Coronas
- El Catador de Los Gran Robusto
- El Catador de Los Gran Perfectos
- El Catador de Los Petite Gordos
The three new Intemperance vitolas will be sold in standalone fashion later this year. RoMa Craft says it will release 300 boxes of each Intemperance blend in a 5 3/4 x 46 during the winter holiday season.