It’s my tenth time attending the trade show and I’m still carrying around a backpack full of mostly the same stuff as I did the first couple of trade shows that halfwheel covered.
Sure, technology has changed, and some of the stuff has been upgraded throughout the years, but year-to-year I seem to find myself packing the same items into a bag.
In fact, this list is so consistent that I pull up the previous year’s post when I’m packing to make sure I’m not forgetting anything at home. With the exception of a couple of items I chose not to haul around with me and a different pair of headphones, everything else has stayed the same.
- PCA Badge
- Nikon D500/Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens
- Sennheiser AVX
- Bose SoundTrue Ultra InEar Headphones
- A reporter notebook and a Lamy Safari Neonlime Special Edition pen
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop
- Business cards and my XIKAR business card case
- Warped Series I Case
- Elie Bleu J-14 Diamond Jet Flame
- XIKAR MTX Cigar Multi-Tool
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ziplock bag with Boveda humidity pack