I walked by the aisle that led to the Cavalier Genève booth a few times and things were busy. Eventually, the day comes to an end and I sort of have to bite the bullet of shooting a booth that is overflowing at the seams. One interesting this year was not only the increased number of retailers stopping by the Cavalier Genève booth, but also the increased help that the company brought along.
Booth-wise, this is noticeably different than Cavalier Genève’s 2019 booth. It’s a wide booth with the new items on display, tables and not much more. That’s for the best because there wasn’t a ton of room to walk around to begin with.
“Some day,” that’s what Sébastien Decoppet of Cavalier Genève told me about the blend for this, which like the rest of the Cavalier LEs is undisclosed. The Cavalier LEs have done quite well over the years at halfwheel, so I will be curious to see how this one performs.
- Wrapper: Undisclosed
- Binder: Undisclosed
- Filler: Undisclosed
- Cavalier Genève Limited Edition 2021 (6 x 54) — $12 (Box of 10, $120)
Production: 1,650 Boxes of 10 Cigars (16,500 Total Cigars)
Release Date: July 2021
I don’t know much about this, but there aren’t a ton of cigars that come out these days with tobacco from Paraguay. Honestly, I don’t know what I should think of Paraguayan tobacco, so I’m curious to try this. Packaging-wise, this is quite bold and I’m curious to know what it looks like on retail shelves given the uniqueness.
- Wrapper: Nicaragua (Jalapa Viso)
- Binder: Nicaragua (Habano)
- Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua & Paraguay
- Cavalier Genève Prospektor (6 x 54) — $11.40 (Box of 40, $456)
Production: Regular Production
Release Date: TBD
Cavalier Genève Small Batch
These aren’t new but are only offered once or twice per year. The following vitolas are being offered to stores in limited quantities:
- Cavalier Genève Black Series II Lancero
- Cavalier Genève Black Series II Salomones
- Cavalier Genève White Series Lancero
- Cavalier Genève White Series Salomones
- Cavalier Genève USA Exclusive Petit Corona