A new bolder version of General Cigar Co.’s Odyssey line will be heading to stores later this month, as the company has announced the upcoming release of the Odyssey Full.
The blend uses a Nicaraguan wrapper from the Jalapa region, Nicaraguan habano binder, and a filler that uses Nicaraguan and Colombian ligero, which the company says results in a “robust yet balanced smoke that’s earthy and spicy with a hint of leather on the finish.”
The Odyssey Full will be released in five sizes, all of which are made at STG Estelí and come in 20-count bundles:
- Odyssey Full Corona (5 1/2 x 42) — $1.69 (Bundle of 20, $33.80)
- Odyssey Full Robusto (5 x 50) — $1.89 (Bundle of 20, $37.80)
- Odyssey Full Toro (6 x 50) — $2.19 (Bundle of 20, $43.80)
- Odyssey Full Churchill (7 x 48) — $2.49 (Bundle of 20, $49.80)
- Odyssey Full Gigante (6 x 60) — $2.69 (Bundle of 20, $53.80)
“Given its accessible price point, Odyssey Full is a great option for the tried and true cigar smoker who’s looking to add variety to their go-to set of brands,” said Ed Lahmann, senior brand manager for Odyssey, via a press release. “We’re confident that this new line is going to catch fire quickly.”
The Odyssey Full becomes the sixth line in the Odyssey portfolio, joining the Odyssey Connecticut, Odyssey Habano, Odyssey Maduro, Odyssey Sweet Tip and Odyssey Coffee. The line debuted in 2016 as a budget-friendly line of cigar.