Since 2015 the Nat Sherman Panamericana has only been available at retail members of the Tobacconists’ Association of America (TAA); but not anymore.
Nat Sherman has announced that it has expanded distribution for Panamericana, now all U.S. retailers will be able to purchase the cigar.
“This is an incredibly unique blend”, said Michael Herklots, vp of Nat Sherman International, in a press release. “The Panamericana has been very successful in the humidors of TAA members. Thanks to their support and the enthusiasm of their customers, it’s time to expand distribution to all of our valuable retail partners.”
Panamericana actually debuted in 2014 as an exclusive for the company’s retail store in Manhattan. A year later, the line was designated as a TAA exclusive.
The cigar is made at Plasencia Cigars S.A. using an Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, a Nicaraguan binder and fillers from Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
In 2016, Nat Sherman added three additional sizes, bringing the total number of vitolas to seven.
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Secretos (4 x 40)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Epicure (5 x 50)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Cervantes (6 x 43)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Julieta (7 x 48)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Belicoso Fino (5 1/2 x 52)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Gordo (6 x 60)
- Nat Sherman Panamericana Robustico (4 x 54)