My Father Cigars will be releasing a new cigar line called La Gran Oferta at next month’s IPCPR Convention & Trade Show.
The cigar, whose name translates into the great offer, uses an Ecuadorian habano wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and filler. It is being offered in five sizes, all in 20-count boxes, with production handled at the My Father Cigars S.A. factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.
- La Gran Oferta Robusto (5 x 50)
- La Gran Oferta Lancero (7 1/2 x 38)
- La Gran Oferta Torpedo (6 1/8 x 52)
- La Gran Oferta Toro (6 x 50)
- La Gran Oferta Toro Gordo (6 x 56)
The company has not announced pricing and did not reply to emails inquiring about it as well as when it will ship to retailers.