Aiming to capitalize on Super Bowl XLVIII, Miami Cigar & Co. has planned 10 events and a special sampler for stores in the New York and New Jersey area. The company has created a football-shaped box that contains eight cigars from its Miami Cigar & Co. and La Aurora brands.
Inside each foot all is one each of: Casa Miranda Robusto and Gordo, Guillermo León by La Aurora, Belicoso and Robusto, La Aurora 107 Belicoso and Toro, Nestor Miranda Special Selection Connecticut 5.5 x 54 and Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado 6 x 60.
The package retails for $90 and is available only at the following events:
- Jan. 25 — Wooden Indian (Havertown, Penn.)
- Jan. 29 — JR Cigars (Paramus, N.J.)
- Jan. 31 — Tobacco Plaza (Great Neck, N.Y.)
- Jan. 31 — Sanj’s Smoke Shop (Bloomfield, N.J.)
- Feb. 1 — Mom’s Cigars (Scarsdale, N.Y.)
- Feb. 1 — Cigar World (Ramsey, N.J.)
- Feb. 1 — Cigar Superstore (Valley Stream, N.Y.)
- Feb. 2 — Cigar Inn 2nd Ave. (New York, N.Y.)
- Feb. 2 — Cigar Inn 73rd St. (New York, N.Y.)
- Feb. 2 — Papa Juan Cigar Room (New York, N.Y.)
(Images via Miami Cigar & Co.)