Integral Logistics (Lotus) has nearly a dozen new products for this year’s IPCPR Trade Show & Convention.
While the company isn’t likely to reveal what exactly its new products looks like until closer to the mid-July show, it has indicated what’s planned for its eponymous Lotus line, Black Label and value-oriented Vertigo line-up.
For Lotus, there are two products planned:
- The Duke ($69.95) — A triple-flame lighter with a built-in 64 ring gauge stainless steel cutter. Available in four finishes
- The Sable ($49.95) — A twin-flame lighter with a 10mm punch. Available in four finishes and shipping in September.
For the company’s Black label line, three products are planned:
- Sotheby ($29.95) — A triple-flame lighter with a 9mm punch and a slide action.
- Czar ($59.95) — A quadruple-flame lighter with built-in 9mm punch. Available in four colors and shipping in August.
- Dominator ($69.95) — A table lighter with four torch flames, fold out cigar scissors and two integrated cigar punches. Available in three finishes and shipping in August.
- Condor ($29.95) — A pipe lighter with a fold-out tamper and shovel.
Vertigo has six lighters planned:
- Equalizer — A quad-torch lighter with a cigar punch.
- Sycthe Grater — A traditional lighter with a slide-out grater.
- Beer Buddy — A single-flame torch with a built-in bottle opener.
- Venom 2 — A triple-flame lighter with a clear fuel tank.
- Stinger — A triple-flame lighter with a clear fuel tank.
- Elegance — A single torch lighter in metal housing.
In addition, the company plans on introducing three new collection for its pocket Zippo lighter family: Vegas Collection, Graveyard Collection and Cantonese Collection.
Update (July 27, 2015) — Added information on the Black Label Dominator, pictures and select shipping information. This story was originally published on June 19.