Earlier today I spoke with Jason Dedic of Fat Guy with a Mic podcast.
This was a bit of a different interview than most. Jason is a relatively new cigar smoker—only one and a half months in and already nearing the deep end—and his podcast isn’t a cigar-specific one.
We talked about a variety of things. Some were regular podcast topics and others were things I generally don’t get asked about. Highlights include:
- How halfwheel got started.
- Advice I would give for people trying to grow their cigar knowledge.
- FDA, warning labels and other cigar regulation topics.
- Would I ever want to run a cigar trade group.
- De-platforming, media economics and big tech.
It was certainly an interesting one for me and the second half of the conversation is really a lot different than any of the interviews I’ve done lately.