The La Aurora 107 Nicaragua will be coming to America.
Miami Cigar & Co., La Aurora’s U.S. distributor, says that it will begin shipping the line in America on Oct. 5. When the cigar was announced in the spring, Miami had said it had no plans at that time to sell the cigar in the U.S.
That’s now changed, meaning the 107 Nicaragua—which is La Aurora’s first Nicaraguan puro—will be offered in the U.S.
Miami has said that it will offer three sizes:
- La Aurora 107 Nicaragua Robusto (5 x 50) — $8.50
- La Aurora 107 Nicaragua Toro (5 3/4 x 54) — $9.50
- La Aurora 107 Nicaragua Gran Toro (6 x 58) — $10
Internationally, the line is offered in two other sizes: Belicoso (6 1/4 x 52) and Churchill (7 x 50).
La Aurora says this line is part of its Tobaccos of the World Series, which includes previous La Aurora 107 blends:
- Dominican Republic — La Aurora 107 Cosecha
- Ecuador — La Aurora 107
- Nicaragua — La Aurora 107 Nicaragua
- United States — La Aurora 107 Maduro
Update (Oct. 6, 2020) — Miami Cigar & Co. has updated the shipping date to Oct. 7 due to a brief delay in receiving the product in the U.S.