After debuting at the 2021 PCA Convention & Trade Show as a limited edition sampler, Jake Wyatt Cigar Co.’s Gourmet Line lanceros are becoming regular production offerings at the 2022 PCA Convention & Trade Show.
The Gourmet Line is made up of five blends, all of which are produced at Tabacalera JVM:
- Appendix II, which uses a Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper with Mexican San Andrés maduro accents, a Dominican binder and Dominican filler.
- Fourth Dimension, which features a Dominican habano rosado with Dominican candela accents over a Dominican binder and filler.
- Herbert Spencer, which uses a Mexican San Andrés maduro wrapper with Ecuadorian Connecticut accents over a Dominican binder and filler.
- Lucid Interval, which has a Dominican candela wrapper over a Dominican binder and filler.
- U.S.I.R., which uses a Dominican habano rosado wrapper with Mexican San Andrés maduro accents atop a Dominican binder and filler.
Each is being offered in 22-count boxes, with pricing for the Appendix II, Fourth Dimension, Herbert Spencer and Lucid Interval set at $259.60 per box, which works out to $11.80 per cigar. The U.S.I.R. line will be priced at $278.96 per box, or $12.68 per cigar.
They are set to begin shipping in July upon orders being placed at the trade show.