Tucked up against one of the side walls, arguably the farthest from the front entrance of the show, is Sans Pareil & La Instructora, the two lines led by Aaron Saide. While it may not sound like an ideal spot, Saide was quite happy with it, knowing that the retailers who carry the brand would be treated to a new line that had not yet been formally announced.
The booth was fairly compact, two spaces wide with some display cases and a small seating area, though given that neither line is released in huge quantities, it fit the vibe of the brand. While Sans Pareil isn’t adding anything at the moment, there is a new offering for the La Instructora brand.
La Instructora Delicado
The La Instructora brand is getting its first Connecticut-wrapped cigar, though like pretty much every manufacturer says, this isn’t your typical Connecticut. Saide found the wrapper while walking through Tabacalera Palma and was immediately taken with its color as well as a sweet aroma, though he cautions not to think of it as a sweet cigar. He said it’s more about balance and lacking any of the lesser desired qualities of USA-grown Connecticut. It also features a new band design for the line, with just one splotch of paint as opposed to the heavy splatter found on the other two lines. Production will be ongoing but limited, as with most of the brand’s lines.
- Wrapper: U.S.A. (Connecticut)
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Dominican Republic
- La Instructora Delicado Corona (5 1/2 x 44) — $12 (Box of 20, $240)
- La Instructora Delicado Robusto (5 x 50) — $14 (Box of 20, $280)
- La Instructora Delicado Toro (6 x 50) — $18 (Box of 20, $360)
- La Instructora Delicado Churchill (7 x 47) — $21 (Box of 15, $315)
- La Instructora Delicado Presidente (7 1/2 x 50) — $25 (Box of 15, $375)
- La Instructora Delicado Torpedo (5 3/4 x 54) — $23 (Box of 15, $345)
Production: Regular Production
Release Date: July 2019