Much of the Esteban Carreras booth was the same as it has been in recent years: same structure located just off the center of the show floor, same couches and seating areas, and Craig Cunningham with one new line.
What was new though: the first 7 x 70 in the company’s history.
Esteban Carreras Unforgiven
For this line, Cunningham acquired and shaved down some Flor de Cana 18-year-old rum barrels to use both while aging the tobacco and then aging the finished cigars. He says that the majority of the rum aroma and flavor is gone, though not completely. What he really wanted however was the age of the barrels and the spirits within them, feeling it would give the cigars the effects he desired. He also noted that it’s one of the most robust, full-flavored cigars he had released.
- Wrapper: Ecuador (Sumatra)
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Esteban Carreras Unforgiven Boolit (4 3/4 x 46) — $5.50 (Box of 32, $176)
- Esteban Carreras Unforgiven Toro Grande (6 x 52) — $9.20 (Box of 24, $220.80)
- Esteban Carreras Unforgiven Sesenta (6 x 60) — $10.20 (Box of 24, $244.80)
- Esteban Carreras Unforgiven Wrecking Ball (6 x 70) — $10.20 (Box of 24, $244.80)
- Esteban Carreras Unforgiven President’s Own (6 x 46) — $7.50 (Box of 24, $180)
Production: Regular Production
Release Date: July 2019