Located within the De Los Reyes section is a number of brands, including Cattle Baron Cigars. I admitedly don’t know much about the brand, other than it was associated with Phil Zanghi III of Debonaire, which helps to explain why it’s in the De Los Reyes section.
Cattle Baron’s booth is fairly distinctive with a number of cowboy-esque touches including a saddle. Bryan Mussard of Cattle Baron is an actual working cattleman in Wyoming, work that is definitively more challenging than four days at the Sands Expo Center.
Cattle Baron Maduro
Sinclair told me that it took four years for the company to create this cigar. Internally, it’s identical to the Cattle Baron Habano but the wrapper is a Mexican San Andrés varietal. The cigar is offered in both boxes of 20 and bundles of 25.
- Wrapper: Mexico (San Andrés)
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Dominican Republic & Nicaragua
- Cattle Baron Maduro Bull (4 1/2 x 58) — $9.49 (Box of 20, $189.80)
- Cattle Baron Maduro Stockyard (5 x 52) — $8.49 (Box of 20, $169.80)
- Cattle Baron Maduro Trail Boss (6 x 54) — $9.99 (Box of 20, $199.80)
Production: Regular Production
Release Date: October 2019