Recluse, also known as Iconic Leaf Cigar Company, was at the trade show with a new blend.
It was difficult to find some time that owner Scott Weeks wasn’t busy talking to retailers, but I managed to sit down with him during the literal last minutes of the show on Tuesday.
Originally shown off in at the 2016 IPCPR Convention and Trade Show ahead of the Aug. 8 FDA deadline, quite a few more sizes were said to be coming. This year the Amadeus Los Cabos gets a wide release, but only in five sizes to begin with.
- Wrapper: Mexico (San Andrés Oscuro)
- Binder: Sumatra (Country Not Listed)
- Filler: Dominican Republic (Seco, Viso, Ligero) & Nicaragua (Criollo 98)
- Recluse Amadeus Los Cabos Kanu #3 (8 x 58) — 11.95 (Boxes of 20, $239)
- Recluse Amadeus Los Cabos Robusto (5 x 52) — $7.50 (Boxes of 24, $180)
- Recluse Amadeus Los Cabos Sidewinder #3 (7 x 57) — $10.50 (Boxes of 24, $252)
- Recluse Amadeus Los Cabos Tarantula (6 x 60) — $9.50 (Boxes of 24, $228)
- Recluse Amadeus Los Cabos Toro (6 1/4 x 50) — $8.50 (Boxes of 24, $204)
Production: Regular Production
Launch Date: Sept. 1, 2018