Patoro was back this year in the CLE booth, its U.S. distributor, this time with their cigars a little bit easier to see.
In a nicely defined corner of the booth, Patoro had their offerings on display, including one new special release.
The Patoro Platino is a Dominican puro that is only being released to Patoro’s top accounts as production is quite limited.
- Wrapper: Dominican Republic
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Dominican Republic
- Patoro Platino Robusto (5 x 50) — $17 (Boxes of 25, $425)
- Patoro Platino Toro (6 x 48) — $18 (Boxes of 25, $450)
Production: 6,250 Total Cigars*
Launch Date: August 2018
*150 Boxes of 25 Robustos (3,750 Total Cigars), 100 Boxes of 25 Toros (2,500 Total Cigars)