Luis M. Sanchez always seems to have something new up his sleeve for the IPCPR Convention & Trade Show, though this year it might be more appropriate to say he pulled something out of the vault.
His Mad Scientist Lab Reserve, which debuted in the spring as a national release, was also on display, but it was all about pulling something out of the history books this year.
JML 1902 Reserva Familiar
Sanchez dips into the vault for his latest release of the JML 1902 Reserva Familiar as it has been aging in La Tradición Cubana’s factory since 2004, meaning he’s releasing a 14-year-old cigar to the market this year.
- Wrapper: U.S.A. (Pennsylvania)
- Binder: Dominican Republic (Criollo 98)
- Filler: U.S.A. (Pennsylvania)
- JML 1902 Reserva Familiar Robusto (5 x 50) — $7.14 (Boxes of 21, $150)
- JML 1902 Reserva Familiar Churchill (7 x 50) — $7.62 (Boxes of 21, $160)
Production: not disclosed
Launch Date: July 2018