Berger & Argenti is once again digging into its archives and rereleasing one of the company’s more unique offerings. This time it’s the value-priced and thick ring gauge Fatso line.
While the booth might be the same, there was one notable addition. Joey Oliva is back working for the company.
The Fatso was introduced in 2012 and now comes back to the market at very aggressive pricing. Michael Argenti told me he hopes to ship the cigar in eight weeks, though isn’t entirely certain due to the unrest in Nicaragua.
- Wrapper: Nicaragua (Maduro)
- Binder: Ecuador (Sumatra)
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Berger & Argenti Fatso Dipper (4 x 62) — $5.49 (Boxes of 16, $88)
- Berger & Argenti Fatso Pudding (4 1/2 x 64) — $6.49 (Boxes of 16, $104)
- Berger & Argenti Fatso Bufflehead (5 1/2 x 68) — $7.99 (Boxes of 16, $128)
- Berger & Argenti Fatso Butterball (6 x 70) — $8.99 (Boxes of 16, $144)
Production: Regular Production
Launch Date: September 2018