Gran Habano, like many other manufacturers, had a flurry of releases last year. While that wasn’t the case this year, they did have something new as well as some things they were highlighting.As will be the case with many manufacturers, there was product that was focused on and highlighted at this year’s show, despite the fact it was released at last year’s show, due to the product’s wide releases and extra attention. For Gran Habano, they were featuring the La Conquista, which you can see here in last year’s booth coverage.
Gran Habano S.T.K. Black Dahlia
The S.T.K. Black Dahlia is Gran Habano’s new release this year. It’s a continuation of the S.T.K. line, which stands for Stay True Kid.
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Shade Grown Corojo
- Binder: Dual Binder of Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Colombian, Costa Rican, Nicaraguan Cubita and Habano
- S.T.K. Black Dahlia Corona Gorda (5 5/8 x 46) — $9.50 (Boxes of 20, $190)
- S.T.K. Black Dahlia Gran Robusto (6 x 54) — $10 (Boxes of 20, $200)
- S.T.K. Black Dahlia Robusto (5 x 52) — $9 (Boxes of 20, $180)
Launch Date: May 2017
Gran Habano Gran Reserva Series
Yes, this is a photo of the 2011 version that was released two years ago, so no it is not new. They did, however, want to highlight the fact that the Gran Reserva Series would be returning next year with the Gran Reserva 2012.