Blue Mountain Cigars had a slightly larger booth this year it seemed, and while it was a little slow when I was there, it was also the end of the last day of the show, which seemed slow for almost everybody.
The big difference between previous years and this year however, was I got to sit down with owner Marvin Wright, who I had not previously had the chance to meet.
BMC White Label
The White Label will come in two sizes and features an Ecuadorian wrapper.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Binder: Nicaragua (Estelí)
- Filler: Nicaragua (Jalapa)
- BMC White Label Chairman (6 x 60) — $8 (Bundles of 25, $200)
- BMC White Label Toro (6 x 52) — $7.20 (Bundles of 25, $180)
Launch Date: July 2017
BMC Limited Edition Volcano Grown
A limited edition featuring tobaccos grown in volcanic soil, it comes in the same sizes and pricing as the White Label.
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Dominican Republic
- BMC Limited Edition Volcano Grown Chairman (6 x 60) — $8 (Bundles of 25, $200)
- BMC Limited Edition Volcano Grown Toro (6 x 52) — $7.20 (Bundles of 25, $180)
Launch Date: August 2017