The 7-20-4 booth hasn’t changed much from what I remember – but it’s a good setup with some tall signage that made it easy to find.
After having to wait a little bit to talk to Kurt Kendall while he talked with some retailers—always a good problem to have—we got down to chatting about the latest project he had to show off.
R.G. Series Connecticut
This is the first time the company has used a Connecticut wrapper – certainly something we’ve seen more companies doing lately, and something that seems to be appreciated by consumers.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: n/a
- Filler: n/a
- R.G. Series Connecticut 660 (6 x 60) – $11.50 (Boxes of 20, $230)
- R.G. Series Connecticut Churchill (7 x 50) – $11 (Boxes of 20, $220)
- R.G. Series Connecticut Robusto (5 x 52) – $9.75 (Boxes of 20, $195)
- R.G. Series Connecticut Toro (6 x 52) – $10 (Boxes of 20, $200)
- R.G. Series Connecticut Torpedo (6 1/2 x 54) – $11 (Boxes of 20, $220)
Launch Date: Oct. 1, 2017
Dog Walker Display
The other new thing they had was something for the retailers – and it was a display tray for the company’s three Dog Walker blends, able to fit five packs of five cigars for each.