While the smaller LH Premium Cigars booth was kind of tucked between some other booths, Nicholas Syris’ charismatic and energetic personality made it an easy one to find and visit.
President of LH Premium Cigars, Syris is also a partner of the Lavida Habana Cigar Lounges located in various Middle Eastern countries. While the lounges offer custom blended Cuban cigars, Syris wanted to extend his business to the US premium cigar market, thus LH Premium Cigars was born.
LH Cigars Claro, Colorado and Maduro
There are three blends they offer, with the same seven sizes and pricing across all three lines. Up until April of this year, there were only three sizes. The Lancero was added in April, with another three new sizes being launched at the show. In addition, new boxes and bands have been made, revamping the look of the three lines.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade, Ecuadorian Habano, Ecuadorian Criollo Maduro
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Ecuador, Peru & Nicaragua
- LH Cigars Churchill (7 x 48) – $9.50 (Boxes of 20, $190)
- LH Cigars Corona (5 5/8 x 44) – $8 (Boxes of 26, $208)
- LH Cigars Petit Gordo (4 x 62) – $9 (Boxes of 20, $180)
Launch Date: July 25, 2016
Production: Regular Production