You save the best for the last, or until the lights are turned out.
As was mentioned in my daily blog from before day four, making sure we didn’t miss anyone was a big struggle. Turns out, one wrong turn on the way out and you wouldn’t be reading this post. I arrived at the Elogio booth as the booth takedown started but Roseline Sabbah was nice enough to set the boxes for the new Excentricó back up.
Elogio Excentricó No. 5
The limited edition Elogio is now a regular production item with four sizes. And it’s already shipping; everyone wins.
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano Oscuro
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Elogio Excentricó No. 2 (6 x 60) — $15 (Boxes of 10, $150)
- Elogio Excentricó No. 5 Serie A (9 1/2 x 47) — $20 (Boxes of 10, $200)
- Elogio Excentricó No. 5 Corona Gorda (6 x 48) — $12 (Boxes of 10, $120)
- Elogio Excentricó No. 5 Rosalita (4 x 40) — $8 (Boxes of 10, $80)
Launch Date: Shipping Now
Production: Regular Production