Drew Estate has begun shipping one of two new Herrera Estelí lines, as well as updated packaging for the rest of the brand.
The Herrera Estelí Brazilian Maduro is now off to stores. The five-size line uses a Brazilian mata fina wrapper over a Connecticut broadleaf binder and fillers from Nicaragua.
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Robusto Grande (5 1/4 x 52) — $9.12 (Boxes of 25, $227.94)
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Toro Especial (6 x 52) — $9.68 (Boxes of 25, $241.94)
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Lonsdale (6 x 44) — $9.28 (Boxes of 25, $231.94)
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Fino (6 x 52) — $10.80 (Boxes of 25, $269.94)
- Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Short Corona Gorda (5 7/8 x 46) — $8.16 (Boxes of 25, $203.94)
“With the Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro, I wanted to bring the mata fina to the forefront of this blend,” said Willy Herrera, Drew Estate’s master blender, in a press release. “This tobacco has such a unique texture and it showcases the lush floral and earthy notes I wanted to capture in this cigar. In addition, now that the Herrera Esteli line has been repackaged blending modern simplicity with classic Cuban style, it really shines on our retailers’ shelves and brings unity to the brand.”
In addition, the company has also begun shipping the updated packaging for the original Herrera Estelí Habano and the Herrera Estelí Norteño lines.
The Herrera Estelí Brazilian Maduro soft-launched in Arizona last month alongside the other new line, the Herrera Estelí Miami. That cigar won’t begin shipping nationwide until January.