Last year, Gurkha showed off a new cigar called Blendmaster’s Cask.
This year, the cigars will once again be featured at the IPCPR Convention & Trade Show, though in substantially different packaging. The cigar is moving to five sizes, now packaged in either 20-count boxes of five-packs of tubos.
- Gurkha Blendmaster’s Cask XO (6 x 60) — $12 (Boxes of 20, $260)
- Gurkha Blendmaster’s Cask Ambassador (7 x 55) — $12 (Boxes of 20, $240)
- Gurkha Blendmaster’s Cask Solara (5 x 52) — $10.67 (Boxes of five, $64)
- Gurkha Blendmaster’s Cask Churchill (7 x 55) — $14 (Boxes of five, $70)
- Gurkha Blendmaster’s Cask Toro (6 x 52) — $12 (Boxes of five, $60)
The blend is also different. It’s using an Ecuadorian wrapper over a Nicaraguan binder and Dominican and Nicaraguan fillers. Eddy Guerra, Gurkha’s marketing director, told halfwheel this blend was originally slated for a different version of the cigar, but the company determined it was the better one and opted to use it for the updated Blendmaster’s Cask.
It will begin shipping in September.
The 2017 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show begins July 11 in Las Vegas, Nev.
Update: This article originally stated Blendmaster’s Cask was previously sold in boxes of 200, that was incorrect.