General Cigar Co. is releasing a new addition to its Odyssey line of cigars, the Odyssey Maduro.
The new line uses a Nicaraguan habano wrapper over a Honduran binder and Nicaraguan filler, with the company calling it a medium-bodied smoking experience with subtle spiciness, earthiness and a clean finish.
“Given its accessible price point, Odyssey Maduro is a no-brainer for the tenured cigar smoker who’s looking to change up his or her smoking repertoire with something new,” said Jen Moody, brand manager for Odyssey, in a press release.
It is being released in five sizes, each in 20-count packaging:
- Odyssey Maduro Corona (5 1/2 x 43) — $1.69
- Odyssey Maduro Robusto (5 x 50) — $1.89
- Odyssey Maduro Toro (6 x 50) — $2.09
- Odyssey Maduro Churchill (7 x 48) — $2.39
- Odyssey Maduro Gigante (6 x 60) — $2.59
Odyssey Maduro is handmade in Nicaragua at the Plasencia Cigars S.A. factory and is scheduled to begin shipping in August.
The Odyssey brand debuted at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show