Fujioka’s Wine Times of Honolulu, Hawaii will be the 12th and final retailer to receive the Quesada España A-. Each month this year, Quesada Cigars has sent one retailer 10 boxes of the 8 1/2 x 48 version of its Quesada Selección España blend. This is the third consecutive year Quesada has shipped a special España in this manner, the company has not announced whether there is a new vitola planned for 2017.
The 12 retailers for 2016 were:
- January — Just For Him (Springfield, Mo.)
- February — Up Down Cigar (Chicago)
- March — Smoke Inn (South Florida)
- April — STOGIES World Class Cigars (Houston)
- June — Union Cigar Co. (Monroe, N.C.)
- July — Michael’s Tobacco (Euless, Texas)
- August — Lit Cigar Lounge (Snoqualmie, Wash.)
- September — Humidor of Westmont (Westmont, Ill.)
- October — Federal Cigar (New Hampshire)
- November — Premium 70/70 Cigar Shop & Lounge (Westport, Mass.)
- December — Fujioka’s Wine Times (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Suggested retail pricing is $9.99 per cigar before any applicable local taxes.